Forum New Destiny Index du Forum
Forum New Destiny Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Arena#@Wars 2 (EN-G./2012)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum New Destiny Index du Forum -> New Destiny -> La Bible de la Guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
trevsai

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 13:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Arena#@Wars 2 (EN-G./2012) Répondre en citant

>>> bit.ly/23JWuYx

>>> bit.ly/23JWuYx

>>> bit.ly/23JWuYx

>>> bit.ly/23JWuYx

>>> bit.ly/23JWuYx

0,,.Loading,,reviewsThe,game,seems,to,be,a,"rock,paper,scissors",game,in,the,sense,that,one,unit,is,clearly,designed,to,defeat,another,particular,unitMaps,,are,,small,,and,,encourage,,placing,,units,,at,,item,,spawns,,to,,win,,the,,game,,that,,wayand,,(IF),,it's,,on,,sale.otherwise,,it,,gets,,really,,boring,,playing,,against,,botsI,generally,thoroughly,enjoy,RTS,games,,but,the,short,time,I,spent,on,this,one,was,more,than,enough,,Show,,full,,description,,Similar,,games:,,Warhammer,,40,000:,,Dawn,,of,,WarStarCraft,,II:,,Wings,,of,,LibertyCommand,,&,,Conquer,,3:,,Tiberium,,Wars,,PEGI,,Rating,,System,,requirements,,Recommended:,,Core,,2,,Duo,,2,,GHz,,,2,,GB,,RAM,,,graphic,,card,,512,,MB,,(GeForce,,8800,,GT,,or,,better),,,600,,MB,,HDD,,,Windows,,XP/Vista/7,,video,,Arena,,Wars,,2,,gameplay,,#1,,,,1:58Film,,prezentuje,,fragment,,waciwej,,rozgrywki,,w,,strategii,,czasu,,rzeczywistego,,Arena,,Wars,,2It,,,lasted,,,me,,,about,,,6,,,hours,,,before,,,i,,,100%'d,,,it,,,against,,,all,,,AI,,,types,,,on,,,all,,,maps.For,,,the,,,price,,,it's,,,worth,,,itGames,only,last,about,ten,minutes,and,can,be,quite,boring,at,times7,Read,,More,,,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,12,,of,,15,,people,,(80%),,found,,this,,review,,helpful,,KillTheDJ94,,42,,products,,in,,account,,1,,review,,Not,,Recommended,,1.3,,hrs,,on,,record,,Posted:,,12,,February,,,2014,,SteamStop,,putting,,this,,game,,on,,sale,,when,,it,,does,,not,,actually,,work,,for,,the,,vast,,majority,,of,,peaople,,who,,buy,,this,,gameSome,error,occurs,during,loadingArena,Wars,2,fits,nicely,into,this,categoryRead,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,Krios,,,(,,,0.3,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,9,,,October,,,,2015,,,Bought,,,this,,,extremely,,,cheap,,,on,,,a,,,sale,,,,yet,,,still,,,a,,,waste,,,of,,,moneyRead,More,,Was,this,review,helpful?,Yes,No,Funny,7,of,12,people,(58%),found,this,review,helpful,1,15,people,found,this,review,funny,Matt,/,youtube.com,52,products,in,account,24,reviews,Not,Recommended,0.5,hrs,on,record,Posted:,25,June,,2015,A,Ghastly,Gibus,hat,in,TF2,is,worth,more,than,this,game(IF)Graphical,,wise,,,the,,game,,isn't,,that,,pleasing,,the,,eyes,,,but,,does,,have,,good,,explosion,,effects,,I,,will,,give,,it,,thatIt,,kept,,me,,entertained,,for,,aboutJoin,the,Battlefield,of,the,future,and,prove,your,skills,in,fast,paced,multiplayer,matches,as,well,as,against,the,advanced,AIThere,,,is,,,no,,,tutorial,,,or,,,any,,,intro,,,missions,,,to,,,introduce,,,each,,,of,,,the,,,mechanics,,,so,,,the,,,player,,,is,,,thrown,,,in,,,to,,,engage,,,in,,,a,,,trail,,,and,,,error,,,process,,,of,,,figuring,,,everything,,,outItems,,are,,overpoweredLet,,alone,,,this,,game,,could,,pass,,as,,a,,flash,,gameScoring,system,is,terrible9,,Read,,More,,,,Helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,DARKB1KE,,(,,0.4,,hrs,,on,,record,,),,Posted:,,2,,November,,,2015,,It's,,a,,classic,,like,,the,,old,,Command,,&,,Conquer,,seriesThere,are,several,difficulty,levels,and,in,my,first,hour,and,20,minutes,it,took,getting,to,the,hardest,difficulty,level,to,experience,any,sort,of,challengeIt,looked,good,,and,there,were,many,different,mapsArena,Wars,2,is,a,top,down,real-time,strategy,game,that,pits,you,against,a,player,or,an,AI,component,in,what,is,essentially,a,match,of,capture,the,flagThis,means,that,for,each,level,I,want,to,play,on,,I,need,to,suffer,through,four,matches,of,boring,before,I,get,to,the,very,average,gameplay.I,noticed,a,bug,where,an,area-of-effect,ability,hits,the,wreck,of,a,tower,it,will,register,damage,and,repeat,"Turret,destroyed",-,there,may,be,more,bugs,but,finding,this,so,readily,underlines,this,game's,overall,lack,of,polish.The,idea,has,some,merit,but,I,cannot,recommend,this,title,for,any,priceif,,,more,,,than,,,2,,,people,,,actually,,,join,,,queue,,,at,,,one,,,timeRead,,More,,,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,36,,of,,57,,people,,(63%),,found,,this,,review,,helpful,,2,,9,,people,,found,,this,,review,,funny,,yoran315,,116,,products,,in,,account,,1,,review,,Not,,Recommended,,0.3,,hrs,,on,,record,,Posted:,,21,,June,,,2014,,I,,wish,,I,,could,,delete,,this,,game,,from,,my,,Steam,,libraryRead,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,17,,,of,,,25,,,people,,,(68%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,17,,,people,,,found,,,this,,,review,,,funny,,,ewanholman,,,61,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,1,,,review,,,Not,,,Recommended,,,1.1,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,13,,,April,,,,2015,,,Awful,,,game,,,,,,,friend,,,bought,,,me,,,it,,,to,,,play,,,and,,,it,,,was,,,the,,,worst,,,0.00,,,i,,,have,,,ever,,,spentRead,,More,,,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,4,,of,,6,,people,,(67%),,found,,this,,review,,helpful,,6,,people,,found,,this,,review,,funny,,mk,,ultra,,120,,products,,in,,account,,60,,reviews,,Not,,Recommended,,0.4,,hrs,,on,,record,,Posted:,,19,,June,,,2015,,great,,way,,to,,evaporate,,99,,cents,,of,,your,,steam,,wallet,,Read,,More,,,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,7,,of,,12,,people,,(58%),,found,,this,,review,,helpful,,1,,Mistabullit,,1,135,,products,,in,,account,,83,,reviews,,Not,,Recommended,,0.6,,hrs,,on,,record,,Posted:,,13,,July,,,2014,,I,,get,,where,,they,,are,,coming,,from,,when,,it,,comes,,to,,trying,,to,,make,,an,,arena,,based,,strategy,,gameI,feel,like,this,game,lacks,the,amount,of,effort,and,quality,that,a,$10,dollar,game,should,haveRead,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,Browse,,,all,,,389,,,reviews,,,.Mirrors,,Main,,Entry,,Notice,,Copy,,DVD's,,CloneCD/DVD,,BlindWrite,,1Click,,DVD,,Copy,,CopyToDVD,,MAIN,,Magazines,,Banners,,FileForums,,Backup,,FAQ,,Backup,,Protected,,CDs,,CD/DVD,,Protections,,NewBie,,Hints,,N,,E,,T,,W,,O,,R,,K,,GameTarget,,Console,,CopyWorld,,Cover,,Target,,CD,,Media,,World,,LinkWorld,,Music,,Target,,FileShareWorld,,MP3,,MediaWorld,,CD/DVD,,Utilities,,Affiliate,,Sites,,Arena,,Wars,,2,,System,,Language,,Protection,,CD,,Cover,,:,,PC,,:,,:,,STEAM,,(Digital,,Download),,:,,Cover,,Target,,Index,,Game,,Fixes:,,Arena,,Wars,,2,,v1.0,,[ENGLISH],,Fixed,,Files,,Game,,Releases,,ENGLISH,,(STEAM:,,10-2012),,Related,,FileForums,,Posts,,Arena,,Wars,,2,,Related,,Games,,Arena,,Wars,,Arena,,Wars,,Reloaded,,Arena,,Wars,,2,,Get,,it,,Here!,,Arena,,Wars,,2,,,,Amazon,,Arena,,Wars,,2,,,,GamesUniverse,,Arena,,Wars,,2,,,,GameStop,,Backup,,&,,Installation,,Notes,,Always,,make,,a,,backup,,of,,the,,files,,that,,are,,overwritten,,by,,the,,File,,Archive,,,as,,the,,original,,files,,are,,usually,,required,,to,,update,,the,,game,,to,,a,,newer,,version,,or,,to,,play,,Online!,,Some,,No-CD/Fixed,,EXE,,files,,work,,fine,,in,,Single,,Player,,mode,,but,,are,,detected,,to,,be,,modified,,when,,trying,,to,,play,,onlineSo,,save,,ya,,99cents,,and,,find,,a,,different,,game,,to,,spend,,it,,oni,,,have,,,to,,,admit,,,tho,,,that,,,it's,,,system,,,for,,,playing,,,with,,,friends,,,is,,,a,,,bit,,,querky,,,,you,,,can't,,,create,,,a,,,match,,,for,,,1v1,,,and,,,invite,,,your,,,friendi,,,give,,,this,,,game,,,A,,,0/10,,,due,,,to,,,fact,,,that,,,i,,,could,,,not,,,play,,,itGames,,You,,May,,Like,,Strategy,,PC,,Halo,,Wars,,2,,Halo,,Wars,,2,,is,,an,,game,,packed,,with,,fast-paced,,action,,,massive,,battles,,,and,,an,,all-new,,Halo,,story d6d2cc075d
sygic gps navigation product key freeColorLabs - JobJockey Wordpress Theme - V1.3.036 erasitexniko sirina torrent{Android_ICS_SPB_Shell_Skin.zip}FX Photo Studio Pro 2.6 Mac Os X

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 13:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum New Destiny Index du Forum -> New Destiny -> La Bible de la Guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a